Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Designs III

Below are the further modifications and versions of prints I plan on silkscreening onto paper or clothing. All images below were taken with a either a 5MP cellphone camera or a FujiFilm F40fd camera. Images were digitally modified using a MacBook Pro using the native "Preview" software as well as Sketchbook Express. In most instances, gamma, saturation, exposure and contrast were modified.




The designs below are a direct continuation of the work of the two previous posts. I am close to deciding on a final design. At this point, I need final approval by the group and I will complete image and expose the silkscreen (photo-emulsion applied and waiting).




Updated 5/25/2011: Cog Crank picture modified and reposted. It did not have a portion of the left side of the picture so I cloned the fading shaded area from the right side and filled in the missing area on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment